Deborah Bianchi Tracht, P.A.
WITH OVER 25 YEARS OF AWARD-WINNING FAMILY LAW/DIVORCE EXPERIENCE, Attorney Deborah Bianchi Tracht offers a complete “full-service”, tri-lingual (English/Spanish/French) family law firm you can count on for guidance. Her practice is fully devoted to divorce and all family-related legal matters, mediation, and the preparing and/or updating of wills, living wills, health care surrogate and power of attorney documents.
Ms. Tracht is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator, has over 25 years’ experience within the Guardian Ad Litem program, and is well-established as an advocate for children.
Her collaborative law training, in conjunction with her mediation experience, allows her to skillfully negotiate, along with another collaborative attorney representing the opposing party, a reasonable settlement of all the issues between the parties, without the need for contentious litigation.
Depending on case need, additional available resources may include a variety of highly trained experts, ie: Forensic Accountants, Business Valuators, Real Estate Professionals, Forensic Computer Technicians, Psychologists & Therapists.
As an accomplished leader within the community, Ms. Tracht is a past inductee into "100 Outstanding Women of Broward County", celebrating women in various leadership roles. She has been a member of "National Advocates: Top 100 Attorneys, and a member of “Association of American Trial Attorneys: Top 100 Family Law Attorneys”. Membership in this elite group is by invitation only to those who exemplify superior qualifications and success. Less than 1% of Attorney’s nationwide have qualified for invitation.
Ms. Tracht, has earned a variety of honors and is a member of and affiliated with numerous legal organizations within the community on county, state, and federal levels.
- State of Florida, 1996
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - Juris Doctorate, Law
- Nova University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Pro Bono Activities
- Guardian Ad Litem Program of Broward County, FL
Selected for membership into the ”Association of American Trial Attorneys: Top 100 Family Law Attorneys” professional organization for the State of Florida. Membership in this group is by invitation only and extended to the top 100 Family Trial Attorney professionals who exemplify superior qualifications & success. With these high standards, less than one percent (1%) of Attorney’s in the country have qualified for invitation.
Selected as a recipient and inducted into the Class of “100 Outstanding Women of Broward County“. This prestigious honor celebrates women in leadership roles in the business, community and philanthropic fields, and is sponsored and benefited by the Boys and Girls Clubs of Broward County, Florida.
Selected for membership into “National Advocates: Top 100 Attorneys” professional organization for the state of Florida. Membership in this elite group is by invitation only and extended to 100 attorney professionals who exemplify superior qualifications, accomplishment, and leadership in their respective state based on uniformly applied criteria, and limited to those who focus their practices on Matrimonial and Family Law, and 5 other stipulated areas of law.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Collaborative Law
- Restraining Orders
- Relocation Issues
- Antenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Time Sharing
- Contempt Issues
- Enforcement Issues
- Equitable Distribution
- Abuse/ Neglect
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Parental Issues & Responsibility
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Florida Bar, Member
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Committee Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- Matrimonial Lawyers Association, Member
- Broward County Women Lawyers Association, Member
- North County Bar Association, Member
- National Italian American Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar for the Southern District of Florida, Member
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the 11th District of Florida, Member
- Florida Supreme Court Certified, Mediator
- Director/Legal Counsel for “A Child Is Missing”, Director/ Legal Counsel
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Family Law Mediator, Florida Supreme Court
- Family Law Division / Florida Bar Committee Member
- Collaborative Attorney